sView 15.11 with memory usage optimizations is available on all supported platforms (Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, Android). Main changes in new version:
- Extended remote control from command line.
- Read/write sTER chunk in PNG files identifying side-by-side format.
- List of files within Drag & Drop. Two files are handled as stereo pair.
- Update OpenAL Soft to 1.17 (Windows and Android builds).
- Update FFmpeg to 2.8.2 (Windows, Android and OS X builds).
- Update experimental DXVA2 decoder - more codecs are now supported.
- Fix cursor hiding within NVIDIA 3D Vision output (Direct3D).