An easy to use, cross-platform solution to view 3D stereoscopic videos and images.
sView 15.08 with updated user interface is available on all supported platforms (Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, Android). Main changes in new version:
- Cubemap images support (6 sides of the cube stacked horizontally).
- Added hot-keys configuration dialog.
- Fixed issue with HiDPI displays within multi-monitor configurations on Windows 8.1+.
- Added volume bar and shuffle/loop buttons to Media Player.
- Updated User Interface - more compact interface, new icons in menu, add scrollbars, improved HiDPI support.
- Improved integration into Ubuntu - fixed missing icons on taskbar.
- Improved touch-screens support.
- Many minor corrections.
Cubemap is an alternative to spherical panoramas (supported by sView for a long time) providing better image quality. You can download many stereoscopic cubemaps from contest on otoy.com.
As usual, please refer to this page for complete list of changes.