An easy to use, cross-platform solution to view 3D stereoscopic videos and images.
sView 16.06 with bug fixes and dependencies update is available on all supported platforms (Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, Android).
sView 15.11 with memory usage optimizations is available on all supported platforms (Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, Android). Main changes in new version:
- Extended remote control from command line.
- Read/write sTER chunk in PNG files identifying side-by-side format.
- List of files within Drag & Drop. Two files are handled as stereo pair.
- Update OpenAL Soft to 1.17 (Windows and Android builds).
- Update FFmpeg to 2.8.2 (Windows, Android and OS X builds).
- Update experimental DXVA2 decoder - more codecs are now supported.
- Fix cursor hiding within NVIDIA 3D Vision output (Direct3D).
sView 15.10 with improved panorama output support is available on all supported platforms (Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, Android). Main changes in new version:
- Support reading cubemaps in format 3:2 (two rows per 3 quad sides, as on video Star Wars on Facebook).
- Added button to activate 360 panorama view (from cubemap or spherical panorama videos and images) on toolbar.
- Added Czech translation files (thanks to Marek Audy).
- Added new demo image, prepared by Paul Eckhardt (bricklightstudios.com).
- Add option to automatically workaround aspect ratio of anamorphic 1080p and 720p videos.
- Implemented device orientation tracking within panorama mode on Android (requires precise sensors).
- Improved handling of last opened file and settings storage on Android.
sView 15.08 with updated user interface is available on all supported platforms (Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, Android). Main changes in new version:
- Cubemap images support (6 sides of the cube stacked horizontally).
- Added hot-keys configuration dialog.
- Fixed issue with HiDPI displays within multi-monitor configurations on Windows 8.1+.
- Added volume bar and shuffle/loop buttons to Media Player.
- Updated User Interface - more compact interface, new icons in menu, add scrollbars, improved HiDPI support.
- Improved integration into Ubuntu - fixed missing icons on taskbar.
- Improved touch-screens support.
- Many minor corrections.
Cubemap is an alternative to spherical panoramas (supported by sView for a long time) providing better image quality. You can download many stereoscopic cubemaps from contest on otoy.com.
As usual, please refer to this page for complete list of changes.